Steam Crow is busy preparing for one of the finest shows in the country – the Emerald City Comicon (ECCC).
This will be our 6th ECCC, and we love it for a number of reasons:
- Dawna and I are from the Pacific NW; it’s a bit like home for us.
- Folks seem to really like our stuff there; SC collectors abound!
- The show is really well run by Brian Meredith & Jim Demonakos and Crew!
- It’s FULL of excited, happy geeks!
- Booth #602!
Yes, we’re doing another ECCC Exclusive Print: Trolla Cafe – Inspired by the Fremont Troll and the potion that we love – COFFEE!
We’ll only make 150 of these available!
- 12×18 Inches
- Limited Edition of no more than 150 pieces – ever!
- Printed on 50 year archival film
- Hand signed and numbered by the artist (Daniel!)
- Limit 2 per person
- $25 dollars each
If you want one, you can preorder it now to make sure that you can get yours. (Pickup AT ECCC only.)
Dick’s Hamburgers or?
I grew up in Spokane, where Dick’s Hamburger’s isn’t just a landmark, it’s a tradition. When I moved to Seattle, I was amazed to find that they had a version of the chain there as well. This print is a parody of the famous Seattle sign, that should be familiar to most who’ve lived in Seattle. We’ll have 25 of these at the show.
With the new floor arrangement, we find ourselves in a new place at ECCC: booth #602.
While we’ve LOVED our previous placement, I think that they probably treated us right, and put us in the entry room, along with a number of our longtime con friends. You can see our spot highlighted on this fancy map:
We’re bringing a whole lot of “new” stuff to Seattle; “new” in that it has never seen Seattle before, having been made after last year’s show. Thing is, we make new stuff all year long, so be prepared.
…and many more…
So Patriots, we hope to see you there!
- Daniel & Dawna Davis