Yes, we’re finally doing our first Kickstarter* – NOW LIVE
It’s called WALL MONSTERS; basically, they’re super high-quality jointed monster decorations – like those old paper Halloween skeletons.
WALL MONSTER are:
- Posable – Most have 9-15 joints that can be moved and adjusted. (Elbows, feet, neck, hands, etc.)
- Interchangeable – You can swap out the parts from one to another.
- Hand Screen Printed – On 22×17″ pieces of rich, dark-brown cardstock. (French Paper Company, for you paper nerds.)
- Unusual – You won’t find this kind of cool Halloween design at your local big-box store – they’re limited edition!
- Wall Art – Put them up for Halloween, or keep them up all year. They’re a little bit like prints, and a little bit like decorations.
We need your help (pledge) to raise the $3500 needed to get these produced. The art is complete, we just need YOU to help make them happen.
Meet the Skeleton!
You cut them out (it’s not hard) and assemble them.
We’d really appreciate your support.
That could be in the form of your pre-order, but it could also be in the form of spreading the word, sharing it with your friends, and helping us get the word out. As always, obscurity is our greatest foe!
Here’s a breakdown of the costs:
We’re asking for $3500 to get it done, and we’ll invest the rest ourselves. We’ve already invested a few weeks getting the artwork done.
You can download this graphic, and use it on Facebook, Twitter, or wherever. (Just link it to the Kickstarter page… coming soonly.)
Daniel & Dawna Davis
*No, we’re not doing it because it’s trendy; I’m pretty sure that we did our first “Book Drives” a year or two before Kickstarter finally arrived on the scene.
Now, we need your Kickstarter Pledge to help pre-fund the production of these WALL MONSTERS. It allows us to do more, in a bigger scale, at a better price – for you. However, to get the best price, you’ll need to pre-order by June 7th when our Kickstarter ends.