Doctor Duke Davis is probably the 5th most important Monsterologist in your county. He’s traveled the known world seeking out beasts of all sorts, and putting them down for love of the world’s children. (But mostly it was for the monster gold.)
Steam Crow has contracted Dr. Duke to provide “monster consultation” in order to create books and other products with the most accurate “monsterism” as possible. We are very fortunate to have Duke on the team, and have signed him to a 99 year exclusive contract. We meet with Dr. Duke at least 9 times a week to discuss monsters, our new products, and our stories to make sure that they are 100% Monsterology Certified.
Sure, he captures monsters, but Dr. Duke is also among the top 45 most abducted people in the known world! This season alone, the Doctor has been lost or disappeared on more than 215 occasions, many of them ending in classic abduction fashion: awakening on an old pallet, next to some train tracks, the smell of monsters (and ale) all about.
Here are some highlights from Dr. Duke’s fantastic career:
- He has written over 350 trilogies
- In 1889 he invented the peacock
- He popularized the concept of “Fact Fighting” and other such duels
- He weighs just under 2 pigs
- Pet Fancier Magazine named him one of the “200 under 200″ to watch. Closely.
- He has a collection of over 6 armored hats
- He considers pie not only a delicious treat, but also a friend
Monster Abduction is REAL
And I thought that big harry beast would be the end of me, oh wait that’s the host Dr Duke Davis, ohh…- Nathan ObrienI came, I saw, and I got a certificate to prove it.